Buffalo stands for billiards with tradition. For many years under the buffalo seal again and again high-quality and visually impressive series of billiard cues are manufactured. Classic designs can be found on the professionally processed cues as well as unusual patterns. In addition to pool cues and a selection of carom and snooker cues, Buffalo also produces chic cue bags and billiard cases in a variety of sizes and designs. Also accessories such as billiard lamps, cue rack or billiard cloth is available.
Buffalo Dominator S1
The Dominator range combines a sporty look with the latest advances in cue technology. The stainless joint with mirror effect is bordered by two silver nickel rings and ensures an optimal connection between the upper and lower part. The shaft uses a Shape Charge Technology (SCT) ferrule. Directly under the eight-layered Maestri leather is a carbon fiber plate installed, which helps to transfer the energy of the billiard cue better on the ball. The Dynamic Shock Protection Grip absorbs the vibrations of the cue on impact and ensures a steady hand.
Buffalo Dominator S1 no. 1-4
- Wood: Canadian maple (AAA quality)
- Length: 147 cm
- Weight: 19-20 ounces
- Grip area: Ergonomic sports grip with "Dominator" lettering and Dynamic Shock Protection
- Thread: 5 / 16x18, stainless, outside mirrored
- Leather: Maestri, 13 mm
- Taper: American Style Professional
- Ferrule: Shape Charge Technology (SCT)
- Type of shaft: solid wood
- cue division: in the middle
- Type of game: Pool Billiards
- Player Type: Advanced, Expert
We have written a detailed purchasing guide in which you can learn almost everything about billiard cues. Here you can find the article.