By Cuel Pro II tournament pool table, you earn our top model for the highest demands. The Cuel Pro II corresponds in all aspects of a table for tournament purposes, fulfills the material standard of the German Billiard Union and is visually pleasing to the eye.
Modern design of durable materials
The tape part of this billiard table is made of solid North American hardwood and is equipped with a particularly impact and scratch resistant coating HPL (is also used for kitchen countertops) provided. The side panels, the feet and the cross members are made of solid wood and are characterized by their elegant mahogany-colored surface.
Solid engineered for high performance
The four massive steel plate feet are the basic prerequisite for the stable state of the undercarriage. They are adjustable in height and are thus initially the basic alignment of the table. A rubber coating on the underside prevents slipping on slippery surfaces, thus protecting your high-quality flooring.
The substructure made of solid wood beams has established itself for years at tournament tables internationally proven standard. For fine adjustment of the three precision slate with a thickness of 2.5 cm is used in this model a total of 22 screws are used. This system is superior to the conventional system of aligning the plates with wooden wedges significantly in terms of precision and maneuverability. That is why this model is also in the mechanics of the absolute "favorite". Another advantage of this system: in the final assembled state, the plates can be readjusted at any time.
Equipment for professionals
The Taiwanese manufacturer Uylin rubber cushions are also praised professional players. As with tournament tables usual, the table on ball collecting bags has no return system. The table is included in our standard cloth Andy 900 delivered, which is standard in international tournaments in Asia. If you want a different cloth, you can specify the product selection.
For optimal gameplay we stop at an 8-foot table 550 cm x 440 cm necessary. This measure is derived from the size of the playing surface, 224 cm x 112 cm + a cue length of 147 cm on each side + 15 cm of space to strike out on each side.
Important information when buying pool tables
- Delivery by forwarding agency: This article will be shipped by forwarding agency. The shipping costs to Germany will be shown exactly at the checkout; in advance you can find them on this page. For delivery to other countries, please also read our notes on this page.
- Free shipping does not apply to this product.
- Carrying Helpers: shipping companies usually ship to "curbside", so you will need 2-3 strong people to carry the table to your house or apartment upon delivery. The slate plates of this table weigh up to 80 kilograms.
- Set up helper: At least one strong person must also be present when the table is set up, as the table fitter cannot lift the slate plates onto the base alone. Please plan for this when making an appointment with the table fitter.
- Game type: Pool billiards
- Size: 8ft
We have written a detailed purchasing guide in which you can learn almost everything about billiard cues. Here you can find the article.