Falcon NFZ series
Falcon Cues has decided to re-launch its most successful series of cues from the 1990s - naturally with state-of-the-art technology. The NFZ series consists of beautifully crafted cues of Canadian bird's eye maple, provided with ultra-thin aluminum rings with 24 indexes. These billiard cues combine natural beauty, technology and traditional craftsmanship in one series!
Falcon NFZ Red
- Red color
- Length: about 147 cm
- Standard weight: 19 ounces, changeable with weight screws
- Bottom: Original Canadian dried and handpicked birdseye maple, 4-part construction, hand-tipped
- Top: Original Canadian dried and handpicked Grade A maple with Falcon Shaft Pro Taper
- Grip: Hand-rolled, pressed Irish linen
- Leather: Falcon Medium 13 mm Multilayer Leather (Five Layers)
- Ferrule: Synthetic JM 1 "from the USA
- Thread: 5 / 16x14 with hand polished stainless steel jointed collar
- including joint saver
We have written a detailed purchasing guide in which you can learn almost everything about billiard cues. Here you can find the article.