Mezz MSP2 series
The latest Mezz series in the traditional sneaky Pete look convinces again with its simple but elegant look. The classic with the four prongs comes with some new designs and the latest technology. The United joint ensures a stable connection of the chic bottom parts made from birdseye maple and exotic woods with the new WX-? (Sigma) top part with minimal deflection and pro-taper.
- Wood: Birdseye Maple, Composite Wood (black)
- Top: WX Sigma, ultra-low deflection
- Inlays: Ivory Juma, Composite Wood (black)
- Length: 147 cm
- Standard weight: 19-19.5 ounces
- cue division: in the middle
- Leather: Kamui Original Soft multi-layer leather
- Grip area: without grip tape, glossy lacquered
- Thread: United
- Type of game: pool billiards
- Player type: advanced, professional
Mezz is one of the best known and highest quality brands in the pool billiard sector. The cues convince with the finest quality and particularly balanced playing properties. Mezz cues have been manufactured in the Japanese family business Miki Co. Ltd. for over 50 years. In Japanese, "Mezz" means something like "something that is loved and valued". And that is exactly what the brand stands for. Mezz cues for pool, snooker and carambol are made to the highest standards and from the best materials from all over the world. The cues come in unique designs that range from straightforward to artful. Mezz also offers, among other things, billiard bags and cases and billiard accessories such as cue extensions.
We have written a detailed purchasing guide in which you can learn almost everything about billiard cues. Here you can find the article.