Mezz WX-? (Sigma)
The WX-? (Sigma) is the classic low-deflection top from Mezz. The straightforward pro taper provides a soft and stable feel with every single stroke. The renewed front end with the XJ Powerplate further reduces the deviation and ensures a unique consistency in performance.
- Wood: maple
- Diameter at the tip: 12.5 mm
- Length: 29 inch (73.6 cm)
- Leather: Kamui Soft multi-layer leather
- Ferrule: XJ Powerplate
- Taper: Pro Slim Taper
- Available joints: Wavy, United
- Type of game: pool billiards
- Top type: Low-Deflection
- Player type: advanced, professional
Mezz is one of the best known and highest quality brands in the pool billiard area. The cues convince with the finest quality and particularly balanced playing properties. Mezz cues have been manufactured in the Japanese family business Miki Co. Ltd. for over 50 years. In Japanese, "Mezz" means something like "something that is loved and valued". And that is exactly what the brand stands for. Mezz cues for pool, snooker and carambol are made to the highest standards and from the best materials from all over the world. The cues come in unique designs that range from straightforward to artful. Mezz also offers billiard bags and cases and billiard accessories such as cue extensions for sale.
- Diameter: 12.5 mm
- Player type: ExpertRegular player
- Game type: Pool billiards
- Shaft type: low deflection
- Joint type: United JointWavy Joint
We have written a detailed purchasing guide in which you can learn almost everything about billiard cues. Here you can find the article.