With this tool, you have everything with you that you need to care for your leather cue tip. The tool is in use for decades by professionals and recreational players. In detail, the tool has the following features:
- two round recesses for molding the leather, with two different degrees of curvature for narrower or wider tips
- embossed surface made of metal for easy patterning of the leather
- lateral grinding surface for grinding the protruding leather
- smooth side edge for rapidly rubbing the leather edge to seal the leather
- forked, slightly tapered end to form the leather on the side slightly conical
For the surfaces of sandpaper are cheap replacement decal available.
We have written a detailed purchasing guide in which you can learn almost everything about billiard cues. Here you can find the article.