Peradon snooker cues
Since 1885, Peradon has produced snooker cues of the highest quality. This makes the company, which until today produces all cues by hand in Liverpool, the oldest cue manufacturer in the world. The snooker cues are all about 147 cm long and depending on the model one-piece or two-piece with separation in the middle or at about ¾ of the cue length. The tops are made of oven-dried and handpicked ash wood. The bottoms are also made of ash, ebony or rosewood. All models have a quick release. Peradon insists on constant quality control in the manufacturing process and guarantees the snooker player the highest level of gaming enjoyment. 100% Made in England.
Peradon Royal Snooker Cue (½ split)
- Length: 147.5 cm
- Division: center (top 72.5 cm, bottom 75 cm)
- Weight: 16.5 to 19 ounces
- Leather: Elkmaster, 9.5-10 mm
- Lower part: handpicked original ebony,
- Shell: select, oven-dried, North American ash wood
- Thread: brass
- quick release
- Quick Action jointed opening at the end of the cue for screwing in extensions
- Silk Smooth finish
- Peradon Royal name emblem at the cue end
We have written a detailed purchasing guide in which you can learn almost everything about billiard cues. Here you can find the article.