Classic walnut colored stained birdseye maple cue with traditional diamond and Points in black and white. Provided with a grip strip of double-pressed Irish linen and the new HXT-low Deflection shaft.
The HXT-series is the answer of player on countless requests for a low-Deflection shaft. All cues of HXT-series come with the new HXT Low Deflection Shaft Technology.
"HXT Low Deflection" technology
- Kamui-soft leather: The top model in the multi-layer leather. Outstanding grip and excellent feel.
- HXT Low Deflection Shaft: The LD-tops of player drastically reduce the deviation in the Swerve game thanks to a high-tech ferrule with extra-light polymer core. Until now rendering this technology only at twice the price of other brands. Now absolutely affordable with the HXT-tops of player. And of course, including the player-guarantee, even against the warping of the upper part.
- Acid-etched jointed and Butt Cap
Like all upper parts of player is this 100% North American Grade A hardwood maple, expert hand selected for the best quality and straightness. The tops are repeatedly turned off and stored, so they do not warp later, and edited with the patented stabilizer Nelsonite to protect against fluctuations in humidity. Final are the tops cut with a pro taper and provided with high-gloss finish of French cue wax. You will see that the top of buttery soft glides through your hands and most importantly always remains straight!
The ferrule is so resistant constructed, that you get a lifetime warranty against cracks or chips.
All cues of player come with a lifetime warranty against manufacturing defects on non-wearable parts, including warranty against warping of the upper part!
- Split: two piece cue
- Player type: Regular playerBeginner
- Game type: Pool billiards
- Diameter: 13 mm
- Weight (Info): 18 oz.19 oz.20 oz.21 oz.
- Handle: Irish linen
- Shaft type: low deflection
- Joint type: 5/16x18
( Length ): 148,00 cm
We have written a detailed purchasing guide in which you can learn almost everything about billiard cues. Here you can find the article.