Classic North American maple cue with night black forearm, white plating and graphic coco-and-silver ring design, with black double-pressed Irish linen grip, Kamui leather and HXT low-deflection top.
The HXT series is Player's answer to countless requests for a low-deflection shaft. All cues of the HXT series come with the new HXT Low Deflection Technology Shaft.
"HXT Low Deflection" technology
- Kamui soft leather: the top model among the multilayer leathers. Excellent grip and excellent feel.
- HXT Low Deflection Shaft: Players' LD tops drastically reduce the deviation in play, thanks to a high-tech ferrule with an extra-light polymer core. So far, this technology was only twice the price for other brands. Now absolutely affordable with the HXT tops from Players. And of course including the players warranty, even against the warping of the top.
- Acid etched joint and butt cap
Like all Players tops, this 100% North American Grade A hardwood maple is also handselected by experts for top quality and straightness. The tops are turned off and stored several times so that they do not warp later, and processed with the patented stabilizer Nelsonite to protect against fluctuations in humidity. Finally, the tops are sanded with a Pro-Taper and provided with a high-gloss finish of French Cue wax. You will see that the top slips smoothly through your hands and, above all, always stays straight!
The ferrule is constructed so resiliently that you get a lifetime guarantee against cracks or chipping.
All cues from Players come with a lifetime warranty on manufacturing defects on non-wearable parts, including warranty against warping the top!
- Split: two piece cue
- Player type: BeginnerRegular player
- Game type: Pool billiards
- Diameter: 13 mm
- Weight (Info): 19 oz.20 oz.21 oz.18 oz.
- Handle: Irish linen
- Shaft type: low deflection
- Joint type: 5/16x18
( Length ): 148,00 cm
We have written a detailed purchasing guide in which you can learn almost everything about billiard cues. Here you can find the article.