Players PureX HXT32 pool billiard cue
This model from the popular HXT series comes in a sea blue look with black points and light blue ornaments. Made from bird's eye maple, the cue has a black leatherette grip with lizard embossing and features innovative low-deflection technology on the upper part. On the top sits a high quality Kamui Soft multilayer leather.
The HXT series is Player's answer to countless requests for a low-deflection shaft. All cues of the HXT series come with the new HXT Low Deflection Technology Shaft.
- Color: sea blue with sharp points and light blue decorations
- Length: about 147 cm
- Wood: birdseye maple
- Top: HXT Low Deflection Shaft in 12.75 mm
- Ferrule: High-tech ferrule with extra-light polymer core
- Weight: 18-21 ounces (please specify, subject to availability)
- Grip area: black imitation leather grip with lizard embossing
- Thread: 5 / 16x18
- Leather: Kamui brown soft
- Buttcap: Black Implex
- cue division: in the middle
- Type of game: Pool Billiards
- Player Type: Casual, Advanced, Professional
"HXT Low Deflection" technology
- Kamui Soft Leather: The top model among the multilayer leathers. Excellent grip and excellent feel.
- HXT Low Deflection Shaft: Players' LD tops drastically reduce the deviation in play, thanks to a high-tech ferrule with an extra-light polymer core. So far, this technology was only twice the price for other brands. Now absolutely affordable with the HXT tops from Players. And of course including the players warranty, even against the warping of the top.
- Acid etched joint and butt cap
Like all Players tops, this 100% North American Grade A hardwood maple is also handselected by experts for top quality and straightness. The tops are turned off and stored several times so that they do not warp later, and processed with the patented stabilizer Nelsonite to protect against fluctuations in humidity. Finally, the tops are sanded with a Pro-Taper and provided with a high-gloss finish of French Creeper wax. You will see that the top slips smoothly through your hands and, above all, always stays straight!
The ferrule is so ruggedly designed to give you a lifetime guarantee against cracking or chipping.
We have written a detailed purchasing guide in which you can learn almost everything about billiard cues. Here you can find the article.