Grey stained cue made of curly maple with design elements in light blue and faux bone look, with Kamui leather and sporty grip tape made of ergonomic rubber for perfect grip. Of course with the modern HXT low-deflection shaft.
The HXT series is Players' answer to countless requests for a low-deflection shaft. All HXT series cues come with the new HXT Low Deflection Technology Shaft.
"HXT Low Deflection"-Technology
- Kamui Soft Leather: The top of the line multi-layer leather. Outstanding grip and excellent feel. .
- HXT Low Deflection Shaft: Players LD tops drastically reduce deviation when playing effet thanks to a high-tech ferrule with an extra-light polymer core. Previously, this technology was only available at twice the price with other brands. Now absolutely affordable with Players' HXT tops. And of course including the Players warranty, even against warping of the upper. .
- Acid-etched joint and butt cap .
Like all Players shafts, this one is 100% North American Grade A hardwood maple, hand-selected by experts for the best quality and straightness. The tops are turned and stored several times to prevent warping later, and finished with Nelsonite, a patented stabilizer to protect against variations in humidity. Finally, the shafts are sanded with a Pro-Taper and given a high gloss finish of French cue wax. You'll see the top glide through your hands buttery smooth, and most importantly, always stay straight!
The ferrule is constructed so tough that you get a lifetime warranty against cracking or chipping.
All Players cues come with a lifetime warranty against manufacturing defects on non-wearable parts, including warranty against warping of the top!
- Diameter: 12.75 mm
- Joint type: 5/16x18
- Weight (Info): 18-21 oz. Please write a note in the "Message to us" field during checkout if you have a special request (subject to availability only).
- Split: two piece cue
- Player type: ExpertRegular player
- Handle: ergonomic sports grip tape
- Game type: Pool billiards
- Shaft type: low deflection
We have written a detailed purchasing guide in which you can learn almost everything about billiard cues. Here you can find the article.