The magnificent "Wellington" model is the ultimate pool table for the most discerning customer. Hardly any other table will be produced piece by piece with such attention to detail. Each piece is made of solid wood blocks of European beech perfectly and laboriously finished in elaborate surface treatment with the unique "antique look" Mammoth root veneer. For the substructure solid wood "Rubberwood" was selected, which guarantees by its enormous degree of hardness (harder than oak) absolute freedom from distortion and thus is ideal for the supporting substructures.
An eye-catcher are the beautiful handcrafted genuine leather bags in matching antique brown. But not only visually is the "Wellington" unbeatable! Its distortion-free solid wood base and the 3-part, 25 mm thick natural slate guarantee 100% stability. An additional advantage is the discreet feet under the wooden legs decorated with decorative ornaments. It goes without saying that the band rubber consists of the best and most durable tournament quality.
All technical details comply with German as well as international standards. Therefore, this valuable piece of furniture is also ideal for hosting championships. The "Wellington" pool billiard is available in three sizes, all of which are equipped with a collapsible base. Thus, the transport is easily possible in otherwise difficult to access rooms.
The slightly offset to the middle lower leg creates an ideal legroom of about 72 cm. With the purchase of the optional 3-piece solid wood cover plate, you can transform your pool table into a useful dining or conference table in an instant.
Outside dimensions: 282 x155 cm, playing field: 254x127cm, weight: 440kg
As usual with tournament tables, the table has ball catch pockets without return system. The table is delivered including our standard cloth Andy 777, which is standard at international tournaments in Asia. If you want a different cloth, you can specify this in the product selection.
For optimal fun, we think 580 cm x 450 cm is necessary for a 9-foot table. This measure is based on the size of the playing surface, 254 cm x 127 cm + a cue length of 147 cm on each side + 15 cm space to pull out on each side.
Important information when buying pool tables
- Delivery by forwarding agency: This article will be shipped by forwarding agency. The shipping costs to Germany will be shown exactly at the checkout; in advance you can find them on this page. For delivery to other countries, please also read our notes on this page.
- Free shipping does not apply to this product.
- Carrying Helpers: shipping companies usually ship to "curbside", so you will need 2-3 strong people to carry the table to your house or apartment upon delivery. The slate plates of this table weigh up to 80 kilograms.
- Set up helper: At least one strong person must also be present when the table is set up, as the table fitter cannot lift the slate plates onto the base alone. Please plan for this when making an appointment with the table fitter.
- Game type: Pool billiards
- Size: 9ft
We have written a detailed purchasing guide in which you can learn almost everything about billiard cues. Here you can find the article.