Viking Cues is one of the most legendary billiards brands ever. For more than 50 years, Wisconsin, USA has been crafting high-quality pool cues, hand-crafted, using the finest materials and the highest quality standards, and refining them with sophisticated designs. All cues are 100% Made in America. All Poolcues have a modern quick release and are equipped with a Tiger Everest or a Le Pro leather. Depending on the model, the cues have either a high quality V Pro Shaft, a modern VIKORE Low Dflection top or a eXactShot® Pure Performance Ultra Low Deflection Shaft of the latest generation.
- Color: night black stained
- Length: 147 cm
- Standard weight: 19 ounces, changeable with weight screws
- Grip: without
- Bottom: North American maple with High Impact Modified Acrylic Butt Plate and Viking logo
- Top: V Pro Shaft, dried maple, five years old, with Pro Taper
- Leather: Le Pro
- Ferrule: Viking SUPER Ferrule
- Thread: Viking 5/16 x 18 Quick Release stainless steel with High Impact Black Joint
- with lifetime Viking guarantee after registering the cue with the manufacturer
We have written a detailed purchasing guide in which you can learn almost everything about billiard cues. Here you can find the article.